Instagram: nathelieyeng

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ben's BIG

...Was a long days didn't hang out with my favorite group - STON, which stand for Saw, Tens, Olivia & Nathelie. We are not just bestfriend to be, but brothers sisters to know. We used to shop, eat, talk, chill together, but these years due to studies & works, and thus engulf the time for us to be together again. Yeah, we do CELEBRATION!  2012 we missed to celebrate Saw's bday, so as this time, just another excuse to gather around. So, we choose Ben's @ Publika, Solaris Dutamas.
walked around Publika and been attracted 
Ben's is more to foreign' tastes, there are good environment and services, tidy menu for customer as well. We just too late to dine at 8something, so we gotta make everything quick,and thus....I made my wrong choices on my dinner that night. :(

My choice. I've choosen toasie but extremely heavy cheesy it it, I couldn't have a breathe on it even I did told the waiter to not add to much cheese,please....
Saw, gor gor ordered this. The spaghetti taste good with those beefs. 
Tens, the bday boy ordered this. It is just ordinary taste and the nicest I guess.
Olivia' choice. Olive oil for  healthy dine.
Fresh moroccan mint & cinnamon

We have small talk and a little laughter after our dine. Saw shows us a card to write down our next wishes for 10 years after this gathering.  *we know we must be forever... 
Handmade by Saw
We had our signatures on it, the promises and hopes which doesn't fade.
Were in a rush to get home, so doesn't manage to get a picture of us, so I let me combine it...
Olivia at the first picture, left bottom is me. The right upper is Saw and the right bottom is Tens.
The foods was so so only,wonder am I made the wrong choice nor I don't meant to have this so called English-style-restaurant.
BUT! Its was awesome to gather with the best friends in this great atmosphere.
So the next celebration would be........ MINE!
Till then, have a great day!

Location:
37A & 37B, Level G2, Publika Shopping Gallery, Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur

Contact: 
03 6205 2768

2 comments: